Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
General Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Manager HOURS:
Full Time (Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30) SALARY:
$18 - $20/hour depending on Experience. We offer a competitive package of benefits POSITION SUMMARY:
The Whole Herb Company
in Sonoma is seeking a hard working, safe and reliable warehouse worker to join our team. We are a raw herb and spice importer who has been in business for 45 years. We have a 65,000sf warehouse that is primarily used for storage and distribution of raw materials and small production runs of custom blends. The position entails loading and unloading inventory, labeling, packaging, maintaining a safe and clean warehouse, providing support to receiving, shipping and production departments, as well as other duties as assigned. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulling orders
- Putting inventory away
- Load and unload trucks
- Assist Receiving
- Assist Shipping
- Warehouse maintenance duties
- Assist Production department
- Performs other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager.
- Prior warehouse experience
- Fork lift experience
- Hand truck experience
- Able to communicate effectively and follow directions
- Must be able use RDF hand held scanner
- Must be able to lift 50-70lbs.
- Low allergy sensitivities
Apply Online Below
- Analytical Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience; Follows work flows and procedures.
- Oral Communication Able to speak clearly and persuasively to all staff in and out of the warehouse; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication Able to write clearly and informatively so that all staff in and out of the warehouse can understand; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.