A Behavioral Coach in the Sonoma Behavioral Health Program provides behaviorally focused mental health services to children and families. These services, which are child and family focused and strength based, are provided in the community, including, but not limited to, schools, hospitals, and family homes.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. Celebrating diversity and creating a culture of inclusion increases creativity, innovation, problem solving, and teamwork. Seneca’s agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve. For more information on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative, click here!
- Provide time-limited therapeutic behaviorally-focused mental health support services to clients and their families, which include the implementation and coaching of behavior management
- Participate in treatment reviews and Individualized Education Plan meetings when necessary.
- Maintain caseload of 5-6 clients
- Complete functional behavioral assessments, behavioral treatment plans, progress notes, monthly reports, sustainability plans and other required documentation
- Maintain close communication with all treatment team members.
- Participate in the program-wide on-call rotation and provide support to clients and families during non-business hours
- Participate and attend all trainings, weekly supervisions, and monthly all-staff meetings
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing Seneca’s mission
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities a plus!
- Experience in working with children and their families in a variety of mental health settings, preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work independently in the office and in the community.
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprinting, and any other State/Federal requirements.
- Own vehicle, valid California Driver's License and insurance.
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- Flexible schedule required, with the ability to work some evening or weekend hours as needed
- Competitive salary; additional salary increase for bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities upon passing Language Exam.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off.
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities
Please apply for this position on our website: