Are you passionate, motivated, and looking for growth? Do you want to be part of the premier mobile fueling company?
Who we are -- eFUEL is the premier mobile fueling company in California. Our customers include Fed Ex, UPS, Costco, Stanford University, and many others. We have the right solutions at the right time. We have enjoyed strong year-over-year growth for the past 20 years. We are proud of our family-oriented culture and stable environment.
We are an essential service provider and have continued operations. We are currently looking for drivers to join our Santa Rosa, CA team!
We offer excellent compensation:
- Our average driver earns up to $70,000 + a year (this includes overtime and bonuses).
- Hourly rates starting at $17 - $18 per hour depending on experience
- Monthly bonuses
- Training program
- Return home daily
- Brand new fleet vehicles
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Driver referral incentive pay of $500
- Medical, dental, vision holiday and sick pay
- Weekly paychecks and much more!
- Operate a 3500 or 5500 (Class C) Dually Truck, towing a dual axle trailer.
- Provide “wet-hose fueling.” This includes directly dispensing fuel and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) into the tanks of different types of trucks, commercial equipment, generators, refers, and forklifts during the designated delivery window, on a daily/nightly basis.
- Load truck/trailer tanks in accordance with fueling and safety guidelines.
- Inspect vehicle and trailer pre and post trip, daily. Complete and submit Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs), daily.
- Central site scanner at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the vehicles used.
- Communicate issues or concerns to management, as soon as possible.
- Work in a safe manner and recognize unsafe situations. Take appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others at the facility and while on route.
- Complete and submit appropriate Spill, Incident/Accident, Injury/Illness reports as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work evenings, nights and overtime.
- 1+ years driving experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to operate a Class C dual-axle pickup truck, towing a trailer.
- Must be able to work outdoors year-round.
- Must be insurable and pass a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug test.
- Must have a clean DMV record.
More reasons to join:
Exciting time to join -- Since 1994 we have been expanding but now have some exciting new changes and upgrades to our fleet, facility, and technology that includes brand new 5500 Dodge trucks.
Autonomy and support -- You will enjoy the autonomy to take ownership of your role and manage it independently. That does not, however, suggest that you'll be alone. You'll enjoy the leadership of management and support from other drivers. All you need to do is reach out, should you ever need support.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Visit our website at http://www.efuelco.com/