Program Director Featured
Sevita/The Mentor Network
Program Director, IDD Services
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one group home in a community including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and terminations.
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging, and relevant to the individuals served.
- Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or cover shifts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience in the Human Services Industry preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least (1) year of administrative and supervisory experience in a facility for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or certification per state requirements or as required by applicable regulations.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.